Tours & Activities in Brasov
⭐️FREEE PDF 📖⭐️
Every guest will receive a free PDF guide with useful recommandations about restaurants and sights in Brasov, day trips as well as assistance and advice in planning your trip to/around Romania.
Please book in advance as the tour runs with small groups - no more than 15 people
for you to have the opportunity of a more in depth and intimate experience and see places that larger groups can't...
The tour is based on a balanced walk/talk and a comfortable pace.
This is the only walking tour in Brasov which takes you inside the Old Town!
It has been specially designed for you to get familiar with the main sights of the old town and also find out about the best restaurans and pubs a.s.o.
With me, you will not just see the sights but truly experience the destination!
The tour runs in any weather ☀️ 🌧️ ❄️
Please be aware that Brasov is located in a mountaineous region ⛰️
Temperature is lower here, and the weather may change out of the blue.
You should always have warm clothes, trekking shoes and a raincoat/ jacket when you are around 🧥 ☂️ 🥾
During the tour you will:
- Learn the essential things about Romania's history and culture
- See the main defence system of the old German citadel, including a watch tower with a great view
- Listen to the dark stories of medieval Brașov and Count Dracula
- Find out about communism and the Romanian revolution
- Have a short hike in the forest to one of the best viewpoints in Brasov
- Enjoy one of the most popular walking areas along a mountain stream
And much more!
Probably the most beautiful city in Romania, Brasov is a great place to visit in any season, the perfect destination for exploring Transylvania.
Brasov is close to the medieval castle of Bran known for the Dracula legend, the royal Peles Castle, the Unesco fortified church of Prejmer, the Bear Sanctuary, the beautiful medieval city of Sighișoara, the picturesque Saxon village of Viscri and many other interesting attractions.
If you like nature, you can also go hiking in the mountains around Brasov.
Brasov itself is a beautiful medieval city, with lots of places for great photos, a perfect destination for romantic lovers, solo travellers or familes with kids.
Sights that you will see during the walking tour:
- The Council Square and the Council House (the old Townhall) - the tour starts here
The Council Square / Piața Sfatului is the heart of the Old German Citadel, the most popular place in Brasov with lots of nice cafes, restaurants, pubs and museums.
- The Black Church (outside)- the largest gothic church in South - Eastern Europe
- The Rope Street - the narrowest street in Romania
- Catherine Gate - the oldest medieval gate in Brasov, a real piece of jewellery
- Schei Gate - a 9-century old triumphal arch, the entrance to the old Romanian district
- The medieval defence system of the old German citadel
- A watch tower with a great view - on good weather
And much more!
Get off the beaten track to enjoy authentic local interaction and truly understand Brasov and Romania!
☆ join without a reservation☆
Discover stories and legends about the places and people of Brasov, learn more about the citadel and Dracula, step one of the narrowest streets in Eastern Europe, and hike to the Blck Tower for a great view over the most romantic city in Romania.
We will take you around to see the highlights of Brasov:
- The Black Church and its great heritage.
- Council Square is a look back to the beginnings of the city.
- Rope Street and the mysteries that surround it.
- The Romantix alley of Brasov
- The Citadel’s Walls and the defense system.
- The Romanian Quarter
- Ecaterina’s Gate is the passage into a different culture.
Our tours are interactive so get ready for some fun!
See you everyday from 10:30 in the council square.
JOIN WITHOUT A RESERVSTION