Tours & Activities in Barcelona
😃 People like you have chosen us as the best Gaudí Tour in town!
Experience the best of Barcelona's architectural treasures on our immersive free tour, where we'll explore the masterpieces of Gaudí alongside other iconic buildings.
Marvel at the awe-inspiring Casa Lleó Morera and Casa Amatller, exquisite examples of modernist architecture that will transport you to a bygone era.
Delve into Gaudí's visionary world as we visit the legendary Casa Batlló, a whimsical symphony of colors and shapes. Then, be captivated by the artistic allure of La Pedrera, with its surreal rooftop sculptures and stunning façade.
Finally, we'll culminate our journey at the world-renowned Sagrada Familia, Gaudí's magnum opus, where spirituality and architectural ingenuity converge.
Don't miss this opportunity to discover the architectural wonders that have shaped Barcelona's identity. Reserve your spot now and let the magic of Gaudí and other modernist marvels inspire your senses.
On this tour, we'll visit:
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Casa Amatller
- Plaza Cataluña
- Sagrada Familia
- Casa Lleó Morera
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Barcelona's Eixample
- The Block of Discord
- And more!
°People like you have chosen this as the best Gaudí & modernism tour in the city! Reserve your spot as soon as you can as we have limited places! 😍😱
° Make sure you're with the right guide, look for the PINK umbrella.
°A metro ticket may be needed to go from la Pedrera to Sagrada Familia.
°From the 1st of march 2023, the tour will be with radioguides. This will have a cost of 1€ per person.
What are you waiting for? Come and join us!
°If you're a group of more than 6 persons even in different bookings you will need to pay a minimum of 10€ per person before the tour starts.
The old town of Barcelona hides one of the best preserved medieval treasures in all of Europe. We will review more than 2,000 years of history, starting from Roman Barcino, going through the Middle Ages (the period of splendor of the Gothic Quarter), until arriving at present-day Barcelona.
We will know the most hidden corners , we will visit cathedrals, squares and markets , we will tell the best anecdotes and the funniest stories , and above all we will spend an unforgettable time, where the fun and passion of each one of our guides will make you fall in love with our city. will be guaranteed.
In this free tour we will visit:
- Cathedral of Santa Eulalia.
- Remains of the Roman aqueduct.
- Born Market.
- Fossar de Les Moreres.
- Santa Maria del Mar.
- Roman wall.
- King's Square.
- Temple of Augustus.
- Saint Philip Neri.
- the call
- Jewish Quarter.
- Sant Jaume square.
- Sant Miquel Square.
* ** IMPORTANT ***
- Book if you are coming. This tour has limited places!
- When booking, put a phone number with Whatsapp to be able to send you location in real time in case of late arrival.
- Look for the YELLOW umbrella
- In case of being a group of more than 6 people, even in separate reservations, to be able to carry out the tour you must pay the guide a minimum of €10 per person before the start of the tour.
We will take a walking tour through Barcelona Ciutat Vella which includes the oldest Neighbourhoods of the city: the Gothic Quarter and the Ribera.
We will be looking at the history of the city as well as the cultural traditions of Catalonia, what they are passionate about.
Our two hours and a half route will take you through the old city's quintessential sightseeing:
- The Roman walls
- Saint Jaume square: Palau de la Ciutat and de la Generalitat
- Temple of Augustus
- Plaça del Rei
- Palau Reial Major and Palatine Chapel de Sant Agata
- Palau Lloctinent: Subirachs San Jordi's door
- The Cathedral of Santa Eulalia
- Patio Museum Mares
- Plaça Nova
- Archdeacon House
- La Puerta Praetoria, Portal del Bisbe
- The Bishop's bridge
- Sant Felipe Neri Square
- The Jewish medieval quarter and the Synagogue Major
- The Human Pyramids Monument
- Basílica de los Santos Mártires Justo y Pastor: La Morenita
- La Mercè
- El Born
- Fossar de Les Moreres
- Santa Maria del Mar
- El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria
As we progress through the city sights, we will be able to answer all the following questions and many others:
- Did really Hercules founded Barcelona?
- Did you know that the first known Barcelonian was called Caius Coelius?
- What is the Diada?
- What’s the origin of the Catalan Flag?
- Why is the Catalan language so different from Spanish?
- Why are there marijuana leaves on Colon’s column?
- Are the scantily dressed ladies in Picasso Ladies d’ Avignon really french?
- Was the Eiffel tower going to be installed in Barcelona?
- Why the Eixample urban plan looks so peculiar?
- Why was the statue of Antonio Lopez, one of the De Medici of the xix century Barcelona, removed?